To Our Babies

I love you forever, I like you for always, as long as I'm living my babies you'll be.

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Surgery is done

Sorry I didn't update yesterday, it was a very trying day. Her surgery ended up being 4 1/2hrs long. They retied her Nissen to stop the reflux again, placed a g-tube and did the pyloriplasty. There wasn't much bleeding, which was a relief. Unfortunatly she is in a lot of pain. They have her on a continual morphine drip right now, and are able to give her a bolus every few hours. She has an NG tube down her nose, a drain off her g-tube, IV with a million things attached and monitors everywhere. I wish I could take her pain for her, at this point she hurts so much that she tried to lay on me and it hurt too much. That broke both our hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment