To Our Babies

I love you forever, I like you for always, as long as I'm living my babies you'll be.

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Day before surgery

It seems like the day is going to fast, yet not fast enough. I'm trying to get a bunch done around the house, and it just doesn't seem to be happening. I have some errands to run, but I'm going to wait for Carrigan to get home so I can just have time to myself. I bought some yarn and I'm going to make hats for the preemies, so I can keep my hands busy. We told Claire she's getting a g-tube and so far she's ok with it. Obviously we expect things to change once it's there but for the moment she's ok with it. My mom took the day off tomorrow so she can keep the other kids and we don't have to worry about it, so that's a big relief. And my Dad is coming to sit with us during the surgery, which means a ton to me. Just having him there helps me stay calm.

No comments:

Post a Comment